The Martin Grant Homes Customer Charter
Martin Grant Homes are committed to deliver a quality service from the start of your home buying journey and beyond.
Our Customer Charter sets out our commitment to you, our customer. If for any reason you have not received a copy of the charter before you reserve your new home, please do not hesitate to request one. Here a Martin Grant Homes we also fully comply with the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders also known as “Consumer Code”.
- The Consumer Code for Home Builders is displayed in our sales centres and a copy will be included in your Homebuyer Guide. You will also find a copy on our website www.
- Our fully trained sales team will provide you with full details and clear information about your chosen home.
- We will be available to answer any questions you may have and will provide you with any relevant contact details.
- We will assist you during the selection of standard choices and optional extras for your new home.
- We will keep you fully informed about the completion and occupation of your new home.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the Buildmark Cover, and any other cover from which you may benefit.
- We will ask you to attend a demonstration of your home prior to completion to ensure you are familiar with the domestic systems, appliances, fixtures and fittings. This will also include the “Running in of your New Home”
- We will fully inform you about our Customer Care service we provide as set out in the Homebuyer guide. Martin Grant Homes are fully committed to deal effectively and efficiently with all queries that may arise.
Here at Martin Grant Homes we aim to be helpful, efficient and professional in our relationship with you our Customer. If you feel we have not been afforded the level of service to which we are committed, please in the first instance contact the Customer Care Team.