The Netherfield: Available with Help to Buy - Plot 129 - Available
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
“The doors opening out from the living room make it so light and really bring the outside in”
An attractive, half tile-hung semi-detached house with three bedrooms.
The ground floor features a kitchen/breakfast room at the front of the property, with larger living/dining room at the back with doors that open onto the garden. On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
4.80m x 3.91m (15’ 9” x 12’ 10”)
5.26m x 2.68m (17’ 3” x 8’ 10”)
3.62m x 2.68m (11’ 11” x 8’ 10”)
4.02m x 2.56m (13’ 2” x 8’ 5”)
2.89m x 2.16m (9’ 6” x 7’ 1”)
Total Floor Area: 90.2 sq m (971 sq ft)
W - Wardrobe. B - Boiler. CPD - Cupboard. C - Hot Water Cylinder.
Layout to plots 53, 102, 104, 123, 129 as shown.
Plots 101, 103, 126, 128 handed.
Note 1 - Window to plots 53, 123, 126, 128, 129 only.
Note 2 - Window to plots 101, 102, 103, 104 only.
Note 3 - Window to plots 53, 123, 126, 128, 129 only.
Note 4 - Window to plots 101, 102, 103, 104 only.
All floor plans in this brochure are for general guidance only. Measures are from plans and “as built” dimensions may vary. Any dimensions shown are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliances, spaces or items of furniture. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract with regard to the room dimensions.
- Contemporary kitchen designs
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl/single drainer inset sink
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel 5 burner gas hob to 4 and 5 bedroom units
- Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob to 3 bedroom units
- Integrated double oven to 4 and 5 bedroom units
- Integrated single oven to 3 bedroom units
- Integrated cooker hood
- Glass splash-back between hob and cooker extractor
- Laminate worktops with laminate upstand
- Optional extra – Composite stone worktops with upstand and stone window cill
- Chrome mixer taps
- Polished chrome light switches and sockets
- LED under unit lighting
- Soft close drawers and doors
- Karndean 'Knight' tile flooring
Bathrooms, En Suites and Cloakrooms
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathroom, en suite and cloakrooms
- Chrome heated towel radiator to bathroom and en suite shower rooms
- Chrome mixer taps and shower fittings
- Half height ceramic tiling to selected walls
- Full height ceramic tiling within shower cubicle
- Karndean 'Knight' tile flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Glass shower screens
Windows and Doors
- White UPVC double glazed windows and patio doors
- Obscured glass to bathroom, en suite shower room and cloakroom
- Internal Vicaima oak finish doors throughout
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, shelf and hanging rail to master bedroom
- Smooth finish ceilings decorated white throughout
- Internal walls decorated in Almond White throughout
- White skirting boards, architraves and door linings
- White balustrades and handrails to stairs
- Polished chrome internal door furniture
- USB powerpoints at pre-selected locations
Heating and Ventilation
- Vaillant A+ rated gas boiler central heating system
- Digital heating and hot water programme controller
- Stone fireplace surround and hearth with fireback and Class 1 flue liner (to plots 60, 63, 84 and 137)
- Continuous mechanical extract ventilation system to kitchen, bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
- Chrome LED recessed ceiling lights in kitchens, bathrooms and en suite
- Telephone point installed in under stair cupboard and living room
- TV points in living room and all bedrooms
- Freeview aerial in loft space
- Wiring for SKY+ to living room
- Outside tap
- Steel garage door (where applicable)
- Landscaping to communal areas
- Landscaping to front gardens
Security and Peace of Mind
- Spur point for alarm
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors
Interior photography is of recent Martin Grant Homes development.